Social Media Code of Conduct
Last Revised December, 2021
Be Well OC encourages engagement and open discussion on our various social media sites. We look forward to interacting with you on these platforms. Our official social media sites are: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube.
We want our social media communities to be an enjoyable place to interact with other users, share stories, and promote activities and events that are happening at Be Well OC. Your participation indicates that you agree to the purpose of this community and will follow our guidelines. Be Well OC does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- Do not use the social media sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep all comments clean and do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the privacy of others.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to third parties without permission.
- Do not use the social media sites for commercial purposes or to solicit products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your affiliation.
- Respect our intellectual property and those of our partners. Do not upload or download content protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws unless you own the content or have permission from the owner.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
- By submitting content to our social media sites, you represent and agree that your submission is true, your own original work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
- By submitting content to our social media sites, you grant Be Well OC a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use the content you submit in any manner.
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on Be Well OC social media sites are not necessarily those of Be Well OC, its officers, employees, affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.
Be Well OC may not actively monitor or edit content submitted by users, but we reserve the right to remove any inappropriate, disruptive, profane or offensive comments or pictures or any other material or to respond to posts in our sole discretion.
Be Well OC
265 S. Anita Drive,
Orange, CA 92868,
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at TBD@bewelloc.org.