Safety And Security FAQs
A. We prioritize the care and safety of everyone on and around our Campuses, from patients and staff to visitors and community members.
- Our campus buildings are secured and require badge-access at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have security staff onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security monitor both interior and exterior locations around the perimeter of the campus including the main lobby and intake areas.
- Security cameras are placed throughout the facility and grounds.
- Staff can move between buildings with badge access.
- Residential units are staffed and supervised 24/7.
- Patient activities around the campus are supervised at all times.
- Patients transitioning from one unit to another are escorted by staff.
- Patients always remain within their own unit or group. Adult and adolescent units are geographically and physically separate at all times, and each residential unit has its own courtyard for patients to utilize with supervision.